You’ve seen our list of activities and special events along with information about ways we work together to maintain the financial future of the club. Now it’s time to tell you about membership.
Benefits of Membership
- Invitation to Special Events scheduled throughout the year
- Free use of the club building for your own special event (Birthdays, Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, Weddings, Anniversary or other parties for your family and friends)
- Invitation to Friday Luncheons followed by a variety of topics presented by local experts, designed to expand out knowledge about people and places in our community and beyond. (must make reservation)
- Invitation to join any groups within the club for cards, games, reading, volunteering, service and other events.
- Weekly bridge, mahjong, canasta and other games
- Day trips to interesting places.
- Collaborating with other members to host the Annual Tour of Homes. This event has been our major fundraising support for over 50 years.
- Joining women with creative talents to host our new Annual Bazaar, fast becoming a mainstay in the community.
- Partnering with Salvation Army bell ringing, WDSE phone bank, Safe Haven Women’s Housing, Bentleyville and other service local projects.
- Monthly (mostly) Mystery Book Club with lots of lively discussion and laughter.
- DWC Camera Club, knitting and Summer Luncheons.
- Create your own group and meet at the club!
Simply fill out the form below to start enjoying the opportunities of membership!