For many years, Jean Olson has led the DWC Cabaret members in bringing joy to members and guests during the holiday season. This year’s program brings a message of hope to all of us. Click on the photo to see the talented group perform the 2021 Cabaret.
The Duluth Womans Club is a social club that welcomes women of all ages, backgrounds, and interests to become part of the fun, education, games, events, and laughter. It is a place to connect and to be a part of a special community of women supporting women. Join us to enjoy for yourself our member activities.
- Weekly bridge, mahjong, canasta and other games.
- Lunch on Friday followed by a variety of topics presented by local experts, designed to expand our knowledge about people and places in our community and beyond. For a pdf of all 2021 fall programs, click here.
- Special events that bring us together for wonderful food and entertainment.
- Day trips to interesting places.
- Collaborating with other members to host the Annual Tour of Homes and Gardens. This event has been our major fundraising support for over 50 years.
- Joining women with creative talents to host our Annual Bazaar, fast becoming a mainstay in the community.
- Partnering with Salvation Army bell ringing, WDSE phone bank, Safe Haven Women’s Housing, Bentleyville and other local service projects.
- Monthly (mostly) Mystery Book Club with lots of lively discussion and laughter.
- DWC Camera Club, knitting and summer luncheons.
You are WELCOME and encouraged to join us by becoming a Member or requesting a FREE 2 month Trial Membership. Submit the Application for Membership form below.
Or find out more by attending our Fall Open House which will be posted to our calendar in September.