We are ready to welcome you back to our fall tradition! Join us on Saturday, November 6 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Duluth Womans Club at 2400 East Superior Street. Click on the picture to see photographs of more items that will be featured at the bazaar. The displays will be spread across two floors, providing plenty of space to shop for unique handmade items. Look for member and local vendor work from jewelry to paintings to wearable art. We hope to see you soon!
The Duluth Womans Club is a social club that welcomes women of all ages, backgrounds, and interests to become part of the fun, education, games, events, and laughter. It is a place to connect and to be a part of a special community of women supporting women. Join us to enjoy for yourself our member activities.
- Weekly bridge, mahjong, canasta and other games.
- Lunch on Friday followed by a variety of topics presented by local experts, designed to expand our knowledge about people and places in our community and beyond. For a pdf of all 2021 fall programs, click here.
- Special events that bring us together for wonderful food and entertainment.
- Day trips to interesting places.
- Collaborating with other members to host the Annual Tour of Homes and Gardens. This event has been our major fundraising support for over 50 years.
- Joining women with creative talents to host our Annual Bazaar, fast becoming a mainstay in the community.
- Partnering with Salvation Army bell ringing, WDSE phone bank, Safe Haven Women’s Housing, Bentleyville and other local service projects.
- Monthly (mostly) Mystery Book Club with lots of lively discussion and laughter.
- DWC Camera Club, knitting and summer luncheons.
You are WELCOME and encouraged to join us by becoming a Member or requesting a FREE 2 month Trial Membership. Submit the Application for Membership form below.
Or find out more by attending our Fall Open House which will be posted to our calendar in September.